Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
Really beautiful set up! The lighting you've chosen is perfect and the props all look great. love the UFO/aliens. Strong work!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes! That would be awesome! I have a mimic machine or I could use a CD player & a small remote speaker..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Oh man, all of these pictures are amazing! I LOVE the flying saucer, and the spider, and the haunted tree, and the..and the... Seriously, you are hitting it out of the park, especially for starting with so little. Most importantly, you seem to have nailed the lighting, which really takes it over the top. Would love to hear you expound a bit on how you lit things up. Great stuff!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You everyone for such kind words. Thank You again

The lights are all 12V LED 10mm from ebay. I used 3/4 PVC caps for cups (some with 1/2 PVC pipe for post) Paint everything flat black (except inside cup)
I had a 12V 850ma that is powering all the lights used in the graveyard except for any white light that is from landscape lights.

I hope this explains things... If not just ask and I will try and do a better job.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I am thouroughly impressed! And I have to agree with everyone else about the lighting - great job. I just learned a little more about lighting yesterday, which you already seem to know, and put to excellent use. I'm a spider lover (props only) and would love to see some closeup day pics if you have any.
HM

1 - 20 of 20 Posts