Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's all starting again! And I can't stop thinking about how I'm gonna dress up for Halloween this year! Okay, I don't even know if I'm gonna have some place to go and party this year, but I want to be sure to have a costume to go to this mysteriously unkown place! Lol!

Okay, so here are my past Halloween costumes:
2008=Jason Voorhees
2007=Freddy Krueger
2006=Dr. Frank-N-Furter
2005=Columbia
2004=Robert Smith
2003=Scream
2002=The Grim Reaper

(It's also my signature :D :p)

So I dunno, do I wear one of these costumes again? Or do I finally try one I've been dying to do like Winslow Leach from the Phantom of the Paradise, or Herbert West from Re-Animator or do I go for a classic zombie look or a sexy cat or witch? I'd like something special, original, but that people will still be able to tell what I'm dressed as, you know? So you've got a few months (make that about 9 months :p) to tell me your suggestions!

Thanks sweet Halloweeners!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Since you had a movie theme you could be the Texas Chainsaw guy Or Mike Myers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool!

You're right! That'd be so cool! But good Leatherface and Myers masks are hard to find, and the good ones are pricey... Well, keeping your movie theme idea in mind, I think I'll dress as Hannibal Lecter! I can find the mask at pretty much any store, and I only have to wear white clothes and backcomb my hair! Or I could be Billy the Puppet from Saw! I'd wear a suit and the mask that can also be found pretty much anywhere! But it's not the best mask I've seen either... Well, I could wear Billy the Puppet makeup instead, what do you think?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah

Lol! Yeah, I know it's a Shatner mask, but then again, these are not that easy to find, at least, not in my town. Thanks :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Good idea, but I think my choice is gonna be inbetween Billy and Hannibal for this year! How are you gonna dress up?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And how are you gonna dress up?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
How about The Joker Nurse!

That's from the last batman film with Heath Ledger

Not too technical or expensive. The makeup may be a little tricky but you have plenty of time to practice.

A red wig, nurse's outfit with cap. Use a pair of keds and just plain socks.

That's what I am thinking about at this point:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol!

Lol! That's a good one! :D One of my friends dressed like that last Halloween!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts