Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Nice decorating Firedancer! But your food looks yummy. Very Halloweenish. All I could do after all the decorating is throw stuff in a bowl. LOL. Food prep takes alot of time. The twins look sooo cute.Did they have a good time TOT. Like your haystacks and pumpkins ! Thanks for sharing !

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Looks like everybody had a blast, firedancer, y'all threw a great lookin' party!! I hope your little girls enjoyed the holiday, sure looks like they did! :D MAN, am I jealous of those high ceilings in your living room!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Great pictures! Loved the cupcakes and witches' fingers....and your kiddos are absolutely precious! Thanks for sharing!:)

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Yep those ewoks are too cute!
Great looking spread! The eyeballs are certainly not gelatine, don't look like buckeyes, so what are they?

MsM

·
Registered
180 Posts
Your food spread is amazing! I would looove to know what everything is. Cylonfrogqueen is right. It all looks so Halloweenish. When i first saw it I thought "That looks like something that would be served in the Great Hall at Hogwarts." It's just got that look to it. Beautiful job!

·
Vesta
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the wonderful compliments everyone!!!:D

love the coffin with the dip in it did you made it
I bought the coffin clearanced at Target last year and just added the cloth.

I love the amber glow in them. Is that the color of your walls or did you add lighting? Very nice.
Thanks Darkstar. The walls are actually a green color. We used red and yellow lighting so I think it was just a mix of colors that gave it that glow.

The eyeballs are certainly not gelatine, don't look like buckeyes, so what are they
MsMeeple, they are cake balls dipped in almond bark.

I'm coming to your house from now on...can ya make a place for me at the table?
Lol, the more the merrier.

Your food spread is amazing! I would looove to know what everything is. Cylonfrogqueen is right. It all looks so Halloweenish. When i first saw it I thought "That looks like something that would be served in the Great Hall at Hogwarts." It's just got that look to it. Beautiful job!
Thanks Happy Scientist!!! Hogwarts...what a fantastic compliment! As for the food, here goes..
Mummy Calzones (just calzone made to look like mummy), Zombie Eyeballs (sausage balls) Cake filled Eyeballs, Witch Fingers (sugar cookies), Spicy Bat Wings (hot wings), Decayed Corpse Chips and Dip (chips and salsa served in coffin), Vampire Cupcakes (cupcakes with Cherry filliing and "bite marks"), and the brain is Alton Brown's Panna Cotta recipe.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts