Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...here's a few pics of me as the Joker.
The first one is a pic from my Halloween Party w/ 2 friends...
Janine on the left, and
Kim on the right.
The last 3 are just me...sorry, the camera is crap...
I tried to get as close as possible...
the long coat is purple...but does not look that way,
b/c of the lighting...lol...I have more on the way soon
and will add them here when I get them...enjoy!

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look in my eye? What look? I have a look?

Thanks for the kind words. And I'm always happy to share whatever photos I have so far, with more on the way.
ALOT more actually. I have a disposable camera that I need to use up so I can drop it off @ the photo center at my job, and have a picture CD made of it so I can upload the pics here to share. It will be a few days at least.

So did that look give you the creeps?

I hope so...that's the idea. Just give 'em the crazy eyes...LOL.

I scared a few people on Halloween night at this HUGE party in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. (Shooter's Cafe and Club) One drunk called me Beetlejuice... I was a little peeved, and almost snapped...asked him if he wanted to see a " magic trick " Then he got scared. LOL!! Called me "crazy".
"No I'm not. I'm noT." I replied in my best Joker voice.

And I also recieved alot of positive compliments as well. Met a few other of Batman's Rougue's Gallery...Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, and The Riddler...they seemed pretty cool. I was the only Joker there w/ a home-made costume. Saw like 3 Nurse Jokers ( all guys ) and 1 female Joker.
I also ran into Batman, Robin, and Batgirl,
and they asked me to be in their photos...same goes for a girl I met who works there dressed up as Harley Quinn.
OMG, she was so nice (and very cute as well) She called me her " Mistah J."
I had a photo op w/ her as well. That pic is a keeper; just hope they turn out well.

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is the Batman? I wanna show him a magic trick!

LOL. Batman reunion!!

Yeah, I had a blast. I will have some more pics added soon.

The knife picture? Seriously? Wow. That makes 2 positive comments about the same pic. Thanks so much!

I am SO looking forward to being the Joker again...maybe a comic book convention? I've gotta look into that
:D

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya' wanna know how I got these scars?

Thank you...thank you.
The scars were very simple (and time consuming) to make. It's basically a layer of liquid latex, pulled cotton...3 times total, painted red w/ cream make-up. Took about 15 minutes total.
All together the make-up took about 35-40 minutes.

As for the drunk, he almost tripped over his own feet to get as far away from me as quickly as possible. LOL :D

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
cool stuff TRJ

you saw more jokers than i did :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts