Halloween Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Has anyone got any proof that any of these 80’s Hallmark Halloween cassettes were also released on CD? A picture, advertisement, cd rip, etc?
None of these Hallmark cassettes have ever been released to CD.

If there are any, they are bootlegs, as many people, including members of this site, make bootleg Halloween CDs and sell them, which, personally, I think is not cool. Karma will get them all.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Howl-O-Ween was released on CD, but I've never seen the 1986 Hallmark Sounds of Halloween on CD. I don't remember anything on CD back then (heh-heh)...
That is false. Howl-O-Ween has never been released to CD. None of the Hallmark cassettes have been released to CD.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I wish it was released as a CD, but unfortunately it's not available. It's only available as a cassette.

I found this on Youtube.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Has anyone got any proof that any of these 80’s Hallmark Halloween cassettes were also released on CD? A picture, advertisement, cd rip, etc?
I assure you none of the Hallmark 1980s cassettes have ever been released on CD. Anyone stating otherwise is in error.

The only two Halloween related CD ever issued by Hallmark were "Scary Sounds and Fun Songs of Halloween" (2003) and "Halloween Cocktail Party" (2005).

·
Registered
33 Posts
I assure you none of the Hallmark 1980s cassettes have ever been released on CD. Anyone stating otherwise is in error.

The only two Halloween related CD ever issued by Hallmark were "Scary Sounds and Fun Songs of Halloween" (2003) and "Halloween Cocktail Party" (2005).
Hey, Don't forget Hallmark "Trick or Treat: Favorite Halloween Hits for Kids" (2006)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Excellent! Thank you!!

Turns out I bought it in 2011, but I have so much Halloween audio it's hard to keep up with it all. I based my above claim on info from the Internet.
I've had mine for years but not sure when I got it. I also found one I didn't know I had by Hallmark on CD called "LIVE! FROM CLUB DEAD: SPOOKY KIDS HALLOWEEN SONGS & SOUND
EFFECTS!" (2008). So that make 4 I have by Hallmark on CD.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've had mine for years but not sure when I got it. I also found one I didn't know I had by Hallmark on CD called "LIVE! FROM CLUB DEAD: SPOOKY KIDS HALLOWEEN SONGS & SOUND
EFFECTS!" (2008). So that make 4 I have by Hallmark on CD.
Oh yeah, I have the Club Dead One too!!! Haha!!! I don't even know what I have!!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts