·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's more, still going through it all!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still more!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FTR everything EXCEPT the Jack & Zero Bedtime Stories & the Ghosbusters Afterlife will be available at the July 10 Ornament Premiere.

Jack & Zero & Ghostbusters Afterlife are available October 2, 2021.

I will definitely buy the Bigfoot diorama, all the NBC minis, the Jack & Zero Bedtime stories, the mini Vintage Cuties, the mini sugar skelly & the Vulture.

I just LOVE that Vulture & Bigfoot diorama! I'm sure the final product won't be that well painted,it will probably be a sticker as usual but I'm a sucker for those little pumpkin dioramas.

I like those Storytellers but I have no room for something like that & it's $140 for just those 4 pieces & if I get what I listed above I'm at $138 already & that doesn't include the other ornaments I buy every year like the firetrucks & a few birds for gifts.

Although every time we go to the big event there's always someone walking outta the store with 4 or 5 bags of ornaments to my measly one bag so if I only hit $200 this year I'll consider myself lucky.

I'd also suggest to everyone to make your wishlist & send it to your store & then just pick it up at your leisure. Last year we were mid-pandemic so that's what everyone had to do but it was so nice to not to have to get up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to buy ornaments. Last year they even called me to see if there were any ornaments I wanted that were part of the "limited run" stuff. They'd pull one if I wanted any.

If there's a Club one you want but don't want to join the club just for that one ornament, just get if off Ebay as soon as you get up or get home because it will just go up in price if you wait.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thanks for posting this! Every year we always pick up a few new Halloween ornaments. Looks like the Charlie Brown, kitten in the pumpkin and Chernabog will be a top priority for us.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was late last nite & I know I missed a few. There's an Eleven from Stranger Things I didn't post.I need to sit down & go through the book thoroughly & check out the non-Halloween ones to make my list & let my husband have a look too.

Although sometimes he's worse than I am!! But we're getting to the point where we have more than enough ornaments, Hallmark & otherwise, to do at least 5 or 6 full sized trees. We can do our entire tree in nothing but Hallmark ornaments at this point. I don't stop there, but I do put ALL of them on the tree but then I'm of the school of Christmas tree decorating where if you can find an empty spot then I need to fill it! More is More is my way!!

I'm very particular about the Christmas tree but I change up the Halloween tree every year.

If Hallmark keeps it up I'll hafta get a bigger or more Halloween trees!!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
RCIAG - Thanks for posting all of the upcoming Hallmark exclusives for 2021. I will most DEFINITELY be getting the Bigfoot diorama, as I am hooked on the "Expedition Bigfoot" show.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts