Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I wanna share with you my last prop. I just finished paint the wood and scratches. I'm thinking to make an open-close move, but I'm not sure. Just a shovel next to the casket, a lantern and soil and dust around...and Perfect!!.
What you think?
Ps: Sorry about the pic quality ;) I'll upload another one later.

la foto.jpg

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
That looks cool. I built my coffin, put a wiper motor in it, attached Skelly to a dark cloth and the hands to the door. Here is what he looks like...
Nowhe is on youtube under my name, "Deadview 1" ground breaker skelly 001, if this does not download properly. I have been having problems attaching videos to the sight.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow Deadview!!! Cool!!...Yeah I'm thinking to put a motor too, but I think mine's slower than yours. I'll put a light (maybe a flash light inside) and a skelly hand openin the coffin...but I'm still working on it hehehehe...I've been viewing your youtube channel too..I hope to have such a yard to put that big cemetery, but I have a little one, so I have 4 headstones plus 5 wood crosses I made your this year haunt..

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Your coffin looks great. Did you make it out of actual wood or is that another substance painted to look like old wood? Either way it looks cool.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I am going to slow the movement down by using a new 5VDC, 5A power supply I just got. I bought two and have slowed the movement down on my Zombie Girl I just built. DSC03554.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your coffin looks great. Did you make it out of actual wood or is that another substance painted to look like old wood? Either way it looks cool.
You mean my coffin Frogkid11? If so, mine's made of cardboard...but it's looks like wood!! hahahaha....I wanted make it with wood, but I haven't at home, so, a good way to save money and with a good result are boxes, a lot of boxes...Actually I have to many so I'm doin' another half buried one but this time is is more buried

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
Screaming Demons
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing