Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello Bros and sisters,
If you have never dealt with Jerry Jewell at skulltronix you would be doing yourself an injustice. I never had such customer service with any other halloween product or any product I have ever bought. But more importantly, all those things he does with those children at Hagan Haunt. Is there anyone interested in maybe some kind of donation we could start and give to Jerry to help him and the kids with the expenses. Jerry doesn't profit at all from this..and he really is a great guy...afterall, Halloween people have such class...

Anyone...

Anyone interested in donating to help these guys out here is Jerry's address for paypal if any of you have paypal, During these hard times, no donation is too small! Come on everyone, they really need the help and they are not asking for any, I have been a member of this forum for years and everyone is so generous. Think about all those children and their hard work, keeps them off the street and into community where they belong "dig deep while they dig graves"lol

[email protected]

Thanks everyone, GOD Bless..

All this..
Ep. 4: Hagan Haunted Mansion - FEARNet

To This
Video

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
I contacted Jerry at Skulltronix asking how to give and this is the info he gave me (don't know why cut and pasting the e-mail shows up blue)

"Hi Don,

We’ve had some good donations of computers and vide projectors and a little bit of cash. So right now cash is king. We now have to hire a guard to stay there each night. If you can hit the Halloween forums and help fund raise that would be great.

Contributions can be made by check to

Jewell Performing Arts Center Inc
10457 Ambassador Dr
Rancho Cordova CA 95670

916 600-2295

Paypal payments to [email protected] will be forwarded to the non-profit.

Best regards

Jerry"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts