Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving is such a headache. We'll two 26' U-hauls, and several pickup loads later we're just about settled in to our new place. James St. Cemetery is no more. I'm sure there will be a lot of disappointed folks in the old neighborhood. We used to have quite a few people come by and take pics.

My biggest concern is that we won't have much of a turnout this upcoming year. We're on a dead end dirt road (fairly rural). We've got a great backyard and pole barn if I were to do a party--but we've never done anything other than a front yard haunt for Tots.

Could some of you post good and bad experiences with back yard or outbuilding haunts you've done for tots?

Thanks!

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I used my backyard last year...and it was raining, so the grass got trashed...it looks to be coming back fine, but it looked kinda sad all winter

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ah man that sucks. I just found out that I will be moving in July. Not even sure if i'm going to have time to build everything and set up my haunted house this year.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I had a friend that did a side-yard haunt and used one of those big 12x24 pop-up event tents to put on the haunt. It worked out very well, but he worked on the paved RV parking area, so there was no worry about grass.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Advertise if ya want more people this year! Who knows, you may be the big hit of you area! Boat loads of TOT's and people may travel to see your cemetery! Who knows but its worth the try! Best of luck to ya! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts