Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now that I've just sent out all my invites, I have to cancel my party. The company I work for (and co-own) is shutting down, so I don't have any choice but to cancel. Chances are, I won't even be in this state by the time Halloween rolls around. We don't get ToT's where the party was being held, so it's not worth even putting up any decorations.

I'm really bummed, but it's not like I won't be able to enjoy the holiday somehow, plus there's always next year. I'll still be lurking and anxiously awaiting all y'all's party pictures!

·
Pumpkin w/ BIG stem
895 Posts
awww well that just sucks!!! maybe go to a friends house and have a little fun for Halloween...

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Sorry about the company...and job.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Boo, that sucks!! I hope you get to enjoy a bit of Halloween cheer. Watch for pics, I'm sure there will be plenty!! Good luck!

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Sorry Boo. That news, is a blow not only to your holidays, but your life as well.
Hold on tight.....keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times......hopefully, the old saying....when one door closes, another opens.....is true. Good Luck !

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Ahhhh Boo, that's really awful to hear.
I hope the move goes smoothly and that you adjust quickly to your new life (in Montana right?)

Best of luck,
MsM

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Sorry to hear that :( You could walk through a neighboring town on TOT night to at least see cool costumes and decorations. Or you could go to a friends house... Good luck!!!

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody... depending where I'm at when 10/31 rolls around, I'm sure I'll definitely find something to do. Not sure how long I'll still be in FL, but once the dust settles, I'm heading west and will (hopefully), wind up in big sky country.

Thanks for all your kind words. I'm down, but not out. Plus I'll still probably be on the forum often to get my fix....in other words, I'll be watching you.....mmmuuhhaaaahaaaa :)

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I would definitely try to go to someone else's house that gives out candy to lots of TOTers.

You would be really surprised how much that helps improve your Halloween spirit!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Boo, I just got on to find out what all my friends did and I can't believe you had to cancel! I hope you are doing well and things are working out. Suz

1 - 16 of 16 Posts