Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread here about hacking "The Mooing Ghost" and figured i would dust mine off and try something. Seeing that my FCG is a clown this year I decided to use my Ghost puppet (Jessica) and hook her up to the Mooing rig and It looks pretty cool. I see some people cutting the sound wire but mine has a "No sound" setting on the on/off switch. I also heard of people cutting the mic wire but that drains the battery I guess. It will be next to a radio so Im sure it will run pretty much all night. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk9By7hpEjc

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much is it, if you don't mind? Also, was assembly complicated?
I think the ghost is like $10....all I did was drill a 1/4 inch hole through the motor casing next to the screw holes that hold it together so I didnt hit anything important and used a coathanger to hang my ghost from it and then painted the motor casing black...I will try to take a pic of how i rigged it.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Cool, I am working on mine right now; I hallowed out a foam skull after cutting it in half and glued it back together over the "ghost body". I left holes to get at the batteries and the speaker. I need to fabric cover it next week and hang it.

·
Wee bit Wicked
2,143 Posts
that really looks great! love the way it looks like it's walking thru the cemetery.

I bought 2 of those this year and have been meaning to re-do them. Your video motivated me to get it in gear. :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, I am working on mine right now; I hallowed out a foam skull after cutting it in half and glued it back together over the "ghost body". I left holes to get at the batteries and the speaker. I need to fabric cover it next week and hang it.
That sounds like alot cleaner way to attach the head..That way it covers up the motor and she would turn..I will have to do that. Thanks James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts