Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished this special version Squawkers McCaw Pirate. He's already been hacked with my SQUAWKER TALKER controller and attached on top a genuine PYRAT RUMS barrel with the controller mounted inside. Parrot is in great condition as well as the barrel. The wiring connections inside the parrot have all been soldered for best operation with no chance of coming loose. He's completely ready to go, just add your own audio player. Price is $350 plus shipping. Thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wanted to give a big THANKS to J-Man for such a fast turnaround and great prop!

I waited for a long time to get a talking parrot to add to my pirate display and I placed an order on Friday and received on Monday my, new to me, Squawkers McCall.

Great prop, communication, packing and turnaround time. Thanks J-Man, I will be a future customer for 2020.

PB

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wanted to give a big THANKS to J-Man for such a fast turnaround and great prop!

I waited for a long time to get a talking parrot to add to my pirate display and I placed an order on Friday and received on Monday my, new to me, Squawkers McCall.

Great prop, communication, packing and turnaround time. Thanks J-Man, I will be a future customer for 2020.

PB
Thanks for the great post PB! Here's a pic of PB's Pirate Squawkers.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts