Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a boobah toy today at a yardsale for free and it still works great, but it makes the most unscary boobah noises when activated. The sounds are run off a chip, but I was wondering if anybody knew how to make it play what I want. would I be best just cutting off the noise altogether?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was gonna use it to make a groundbreaker of sorts i think. The mechanism spins and lifts, but not with enough force to do too much, certainly not actually push anything up. I'll maybe post a video of the thing in action. I like it because the motion and sound changes each time it's activated.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Ive seen those! they would make a good animated spider victim cacoon. or maybe even some kind of faux 3-axis thing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ I think I'm gonna try and make it work as a spider cocoon victim, but i'm having some trouble with the mechanism being upside down. I'm also not sure that it can move much weight. Any insight would be helpful. Also, any other ideas for me to try out. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Yeah, maybe. I'll play around with it. I definitely want something animated in my spider area this year and i think one of these ideas may work. Any other suggestions are still welcome.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Well depending on how much weight the motor can support; you could use it to "levitate" something...or use it to animate a dummy. I wonder if you could attach a weight to it, for an off-kilter motion. (good for monster in a box or something similar)

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Boobah's have just simply...unnerved me...since I first saw them a few years ago.

All I can imagine is them lulling you into a peaceful state, as they close in, and then those fuzzy neck coverings slide down...

That's when they're real nature is revealed, as they tear into your flesh with mouths full of long, shark-like teeth...relentlessly stripping flesh from your bones, all the while chirping out that damned "boooobaaahhhh" noise...

I swear, boobah's really are scary.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Boobah's have just simply...unnerved me...since I first saw them a few years ago.

All I can imagine is them lulling you into a peaceful state, as they close in, and then those fuzzy neck coverings slide down...

That's when they're real nature is revealed, as they tear into your flesh with mouths full of long, shark-like teeth...relentlessly stripping flesh from your bones, all the while chirping out that damned "boooobaaahhhh" noise...

I swear, boobah's really are scary.
y'know...I wish I'd thought of that before a tore apart my boobah...i could have had a whole demon/posessed toys room...damn.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts