Halloween Forum banner

Ha ha ha....she said it was disgusting...

2254 13
I stuck the first of 3 corpses in the yard today. Each one will be impaled on rebar. The better half arrives home and both she and the 19 year old daughter tell me that my display is disgusting. LOL. The neighbors are gonna hate me by the end of the month. LOL.
Residential area Property Home Yard House
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
When I started back in August, the wife was all about helping me. She thought i was doing "cutesy"stuff.

I had my burned at the stake corpsed skelly "Beef Jerky Man" sitting in a chair on our front porch hidden behind a brick pillar. I burned out his belly skin and did strands of heated saran wrap painted to look like his intestines. I thought the Fed Ex and UPS delivery people might like to meet him.

The wife was less than amused.

·
black light queen
2,642 Posts
When I started back in August, the wife was all about helping me. She thought i was doing "cutesy"stuff.

I had my burned at the stake corpsed skelly "Beef Jerky Man" sitting in a chair on our front porch hidden behind a brick pillar. I burned out his belly skin and did strands of heated saran wrap painted to look like his intestines. I thought the Fed Ex and UPS delivery people might like to meet him.

The wife was less than amused.
she doesn't like beef jerky, eh? ... make a note to yourself not to get her beef jerky for her birthday ... ;-)

amk

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,657 Posts
Excellent! I'm sure this is the reaction you were going for! I was hoping to read you had a passer by give you some flack about you're already setup corpse in the yard.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was contemplating putting my corpsed skeleton on a stake or something in the front yard as well. My wife said it would be ok, but I am wondering about the neighbors hating me too. Then I just decided, it is Halloween, who cares! I'm going for the disgusting/creepy factor anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.