Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
When I started back in August, the wife was all about helping me. She thought i was doing "cutesy"stuff.

I had my burned at the stake corpsed skelly "Beef Jerky Man" sitting in a chair on our front porch hidden behind a brick pillar. I burned out his belly skin and did strands of heated saran wrap painted to look like his intestines. I thought the Fed Ex and UPS delivery people might like to meet him.

The wife was less than amused.

·
black light queen
2,639 Posts
When I started back in August, the wife was all about helping me. She thought i was doing "cutesy"stuff.

I had my burned at the stake corpsed skelly "Beef Jerky Man" sitting in a chair on our front porch hidden behind a brick pillar. I burned out his belly skin and did strands of heated saran wrap painted to look like his intestines. I thought the Fed Ex and UPS delivery people might like to meet him.

The wife was less than amused.
she doesn't like beef jerky, eh? ... make a note to yourself not to get her beef jerky for her birthday ... ;-)

amk

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
Excellent! I'm sure this is the reaction you were going for! I was hoping to read you had a passer by give you some flack about you're already setup corpse in the yard.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was contemplating putting my corpsed skeleton on a stake or something in the front yard as well. My wife said it would be ok, but I am wondering about the neighbors hating me too. Then I just decided, it is Halloween, who cares! I'm going for the disgusting/creepy factor anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts