Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And now, for my first trick....
So this year we thought we'd have gypsies invade the cemetary, communing with spirits, collecting ingredients and calling upon all nefarious creatures of the night, and every gypsy needs a gypsy wagon, so here is my first effort. The wheels still need to be darkened and the bottom framework blackened, but she's just about done.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I am so jealous!! It is wonderful!!! Great job Great Boodini! :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Yeah, originally I was going to make a hearse, but I saw a sign on the road for the "Gipsy Kings" and a lightbulb went off. I know normally the wagons are really colorful, but I wanted to go with a darker, more Halloween feel.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
And now, for my first trick....
So this year we thought we'd have gypsies invade the cemetary, communing with spirits, collecting ingredients and calling upon all nefarious creatures of the night, and every gypsy needs a gypsy wagon, so here is my first effort. The wheels still need to be darkened and the bottom framework blackened, but she's just about done.
I likey. :D

Thank you... just gave me an idea for the wheels on the death cart I want to construct for next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts