Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gummy the pirate was made to be worn at the Magic Kingdoms not so scary Halloween event. My family and I attended two years ago and I figured since I was doing it again this year I had to wear something so thats how Gummy came to be. His head is based off a cheapo foam skull, the same one I used for my Doctor ( Dr.Phineas P. Phronk and his Incredible Imperishable Incorruptible Anthromorphic Conv - HauntForum.com ). His body, arms, and spine are constructed out of upholstery foam. His armature is a scrap, and torn apart bendable flash light and rope for arms. His hands are cast rubber with wire so's he can flip the bird and flex-foam5..I think. I sculpted the hands several years ago. The neck was a painted old t-shirt, vest and shirt pretty much the same thing. I also made his head detachable, scrfew on pvc connections, so he could be taken apart for better storage. I had him in my carry on luggage. Anyway hope you like him. Oh yeah I attached him to an old back pack hidden under my thrift store shirt.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Awesome! What a truly great place to bring your creation. We went on the pirates ride a half dozen times the last time we went, im sure Gummy loved it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts