Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
pans labyrinth, hell boy, blade, alice in wonderland, birds, the shining.

set my dvr to record all 3 treehouse eps sunday night, thanks for the heads up

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So glad they have it BEFORE Halloween this year. Used to drive me nuts when it was November 1st.

The Shining, Phantom of the Opera AND Phantom of the Paradise, all the Universal Monsters and I think I saw some Harryhausen in there.

What's the one with the bike - I'm thinking Hitchcock?

A bunch of horror authors in there too - Stephen King, Poe, Ray Bradbury...

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
There lots of reference to all Guillermo's movies. Blade 2, Mimics, Chronos (is first movie), Hell Boy's, etc.
And also lots of classic horrors too!
Yes, I am a huge horror movie fan, and I could list probebly 90% of them. (L)

·
>^..^<
792 Posts
I saw (or heard) Godzilla, The 7th Voyage of Sinbad (cyclops), The Birds, The Shining (and Stephen King), Kroenen from Hellboy - love that character, Blade, guessing Phantom of the Opera, maybe The Fly?, Cthulhu - I read an article about Guillermo del Toro a while back where he was talking about wanting to create a Lovecraft movie but that's never happened yet I guess, so, future project, then some authors - Edgar Allan Poe, obviously, but I don't recognize the rest of them - oh, except that's gotta be Ray Bradbury tattooing the Illustrated Man, classic movie monsters, then that reminded me of The Car too - great movie, then what looks like some more Harryhausen skellies, the robot from Lost in Space, Nosferatu?, the Alfred Hitchcock silhouette and about a hundred other things I didn't recognize. :D

Looking up "El Muerto" now...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
talkingcatblues
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing