Halloween Forum banner

Guessing Spirit Sales Are Going Well

1480 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Col. Fryght
It's ten days out from Halloween, and I'm still getting just 20% off any item coupons from Spirit. And today was the first day I got a 20% off any item without a minimum purchase requirement. Usually this close to the big day they are at 30-40% off, so I guess their pre-Halloween sales numbers are doing pretty good, and that's good to see.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,370 Posts
Last year they had a one day coupon sale for 40% on 9/15. Then they had the regular 20% coupon and occasional 30% coupons, and on 10/5 they a friend and family coupon for 35% off. It is all memorialized in last year's Spirit coupon threads. I missed the 40% day, but I cashed in on the 30% and the 35% off before holiday coupons. This year the manager gave me a $50 discount on each display tree that I bought. The register price was $200 each before discount.

· Registered
1,370 Posts
I spoke to the local Spirit area manager the other day. He said that the largest discount this year so far was the 35% off Friends and Family Day which was on Oct. 4. Last year somebody posted the coupon to the forum and to the best of my knowledge no one did this year. Probably why we all missed it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.