Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I had a go at making my own labels, be gentle with me I was a label making virgin until I made these.

These labels are for private use only and not to be resold online or on craft items

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Labels Luxurious Lables!!

Hallow HS in the UK !! Judging by your wonderful labels, it anything BUT sucks in the UK!! These are quite nice for a "label making virgin" and I hope you don't mind if I use them on some of my bottles this year! Of course - finding good bottles is a challenge - but these labels make me wanna start the hunt! BOO!

·
Registered
295 Posts
OMG! Girl, you are no longer a label-making virgin!! ;) lol! Those are terrific!
Your graphics are awesome! I believe I may have to 'borrow' one or two (or three or ......):D:D:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
one of us label freaks should really make one Thread to be stickied with all the labels in the first few posts so its easy to mix and match them all :D

good work!

2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dragon, yeah I've gotta print them off and stick them on the bottles. I've been corpsing a cheap skeleton this week.

ok here's another 4 labels for anybody who wants to use them :)

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Eeeeeuuuww!! The "entrails" label is just wonderfully gruesome!! I think I will start putting these labels on all my present grocery supplies - just for fun!! These could become a year round addition to ALL my kitchen contents!! So glad you didn't keep your talents all bottled up!! BOO!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts