Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a big glass container that I plan to have my guests guess the number of its contents....

But what to put in???

m&m's? Gummy worms?

I need some suggestions please! thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Depends on how many items you want to count beforehand!! Candy corn would be seasonally appropriate; you could also do peanuts or popcorn, or you could pick up a bunch of Halloween-themed erasers from Dollar Tree or Michael's or even fake fingers or toes.

·
Registered
796 Posts
those little plastic black spider rings I think that would be a hard one to figure out. all those legs and them intertwining with eachother

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am doing skittles!! I got an awesome deal on 4 big bags (each were $1). I'm only using the orange, green and purple ones.!! Took a bit to count, but I had a gf to help me!! Also, it doesn't look like there's that many, but it's almost 1,000!!

IMAG0389.jpg

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I always do wrapped candy, the container I have used for the past 5 years are anchor hocking glass pumpkins, 6 years ago I bought them on clearance for $1. This year I had 83 pieces of about 40 different candies. Also a little difficult to 'do the math' with the items being different sizes. I also like that for the prize because I know almost all of the candy will be eaten, and whoever wins it will definitively have something in there that they like.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Last year, we filled a lidded glass pumpkin bowl with wrapped candy corn taffies. I believe we used two bags, which came to a little over a hundred pieces.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts