Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another one down ............Im looking to set up on sunday so Im getting a little stressed.......but Im just gonna keep chipping away ....one more done ....My latest blucky ground breaker ..I figured he deseved a movie with cool music ...........I tried alot of different paint jobs with him and ended up with the old mohogony stain
www.youtube.com/watch?v=01vbq9ORDkE

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok its fixed it ...Im sorry again I typed a O when it was a zero.................I gotta stop starting threads when im elbow deep into a 30 pack ............lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
WOW, that's excellent! What an excruciating grimace on his face...well done!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you .......she is deff into it ........she loves this stuff..............and to IC my wife thinks he looks like he is on the bowl .........lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey after you eat some brains its gotta come out right ...........lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ok I got the blucky and such what did you do to make it sit upright and pose the arms?I have a couple that I wanted to do something with and that looks like something that would fit in my graveyard.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I got the blucky and such what did you do to make it sit upright and pose the arms?I have a couple that I wanted to do something with and that looks like something that would fit in my graveyard.
I used zip ties to connect the arms together and then used duct tape to hold the pose.............after the cotton and latex it holds its pose pretty well ..............as far as sitting him up I just drilled a hole through his spine and slide a piece if threaded rod into the hole and jam that into the ground

1 - 11 of 11 Posts