Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Amazing! Great job. You are going to have so much fun with that.

·
Registered
860 Posts
that is going to be fun chasing people around with,id suggest another w/a killer clown,but someone would try to punch it out.people hate clowns.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
those are some seriously long, evil, creepy arms. when they started moving i'm like what the heck! thanks for the reveal, that is simply briliant. and on wheels. i can just see kids screaming and running and looking behind and here comes that thing. lol. loved it, good job

·
Registered
860 Posts
you need to add 1 of those voice changer boxes to it. they have 3 different voices-alien-monster and normal.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The sound for his voice was crazy because the operator had a wireless microphone on and it was going through a 600 watt 8 channel mixer (used to DJ). The voice was changed with the on board digital effects. This allowed the voice to be blended with the ambient sounds.

I am going to attempt to manipulate the mouth next year with some sort of cabling (ideas anyone?). That was the only thing missing.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have a friend with a giant predator costume, the jaw has 2 metal bars that run down to a brace that goes to his jaw,so when he opens his mouth the head on the pred. opens its mouth.not sure but I think the jaw has springs in it to assist when it closes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts