Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a post on here last month with a catalog with a grim reaper in a black robe for $19.99. Does anyone remember the name of that catalog? I thought I had bookmarked it, but I cannot find it again! I appreciate your help!!:)

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
Ooohhh! He's just begging for some monster mud. I bet the manufacturer's frame wouldn't hold him with MM.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
There was a post on here last month with a catalog with a grim reaper in a black robe for $19.99. Does anyone remember the name of that catalog? I thought I had bookmarked it, but I cannot find it again! I appreciate your help!!:)
I just got him in the other day from Lakeside collection. I will try to post a pic later. The fabric is pretty good, but he is made of those pipes you stick together and into a wood base, and he has a big plastic skull. He really needs a stronger stand, but for 20 bux's, I think he is ok.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I'm mainly interested in the hands and skull. Can you take a pic of those elements? I'm thinking I might get one and turn it into a tombstone popper.

·
Registered
250 Posts
As usual, these are going for a fortune on eBay (do a search for "standing ghoul") -- one of the listings had close up pictures of the ghoul instead of just the picture on the box -- it doesn't look as nice as the GrandinRoad one:

63" STANDING GHOUL - eBay (item 320414949655 end time Aug-28-09 20:42:49 PDT)
hash=item4a9a382117&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Also -- how much is shipping for the $19.99 one at LTD? I tried checking it out but they wanted all my information including my credit card number BEFORE they would quote a price for shipping . . . that always irks me.:mad:

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
"cannot be shipped to California." What is up with that?

I think the fabric on it doesn't meet California's flameability requirements. I saw this on their sister site ABC Distributing and noticed the shipping limitation. Honestly for what it is though, if you are at all handy you can probably make one for the same or less (especially after tacking on shipping). Find a good mask and hands if you want. Hit Joanne's Fabric or Wal-mart's sewing area and pic up enough cloth (look for stuff on clearance too) or some clearance reaper costume. PVC tubing or wood boards. Add some bubble wrap for padding where needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts