Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I synced the video and audio better, and rearranged the heads. Added a blue tint.
I am working on the busts. I laminated foam sheets, carving process is starting. You can see where I projected a still shot of one of the busts, and outlined the features with pen. I am not sure what glue works best, I used a foam board product in a caulking tube, but it didn't dry too well. I will try water based contact cement next. Any other products work well? I did a search, and contact cement seems to be the favored.
The center bust is going to be lying on a pedestal, like it broke off and someone lovingly set it there.
I may be a little late on this project, or real early for next year!
Pete
YouTube - VTS 01 1

·
Registered
622 Posts
Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am doing this as well. I am looking for the revised song with the music playing in the backround...it's the same video but with a different recording..same song. I am also looking for a way to get the youtube video to stay on repeat or looking for a way I can download the video from youtube so I can throw it in moviemaker.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need a converter to turn it from .flv to mp4.
Then burn it to DVD.

You can save the youtube version and play it on your computer.
Just google youtube downloader. That way any player will loop it.
Pete

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Making some progress! I am still doing the papier mache sculpting. I am trying to match the heads features to the video. This is a test to line everything up.

Sorry, poor quality phone camera.
Pete

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Busts are done (finally!) and mounted, just need to do the finish work , paint, etc. The center bust is mounted on a shower head swivel to pvc pipe, screwed down into the board at bottom. This will allow fine adjustment to align the video. The outside 2 will be secured also to the board. I have the projector on a tripod for now so i can adjust it. I will take measurements and try to set it up out in the yard just like this.
Pete
[/url

1 - 12 of 12 Posts