Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone. Just introducing myself as suggested.

I am the project manager for a small (temporary) haunt in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada) and I'm heading into my 4th year in this position. (It's a volunteer position for a local community service group and the haunt acts as a fund raiser for the organization (MillWoods Family Resource Centre).)

Our budget is pretty much non-existent, but we've been putting on more and more elaborately themed and story-based haunts over these past 3 years.

This year is the haunt's 10th Anniversary and I looking to kick it up a notch by incorporating more SFX and/or automation (since you can only rely so much on the volunteers) and that's why I'm here - to learn and to get some ideas!

Looking forward to chatting with some of you!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
I'm sure you will find much to inspire you here, From basic prop building to advanced computer controlled animatronics and effects..Its all here to be learned from the many talented souls that haunt this forum.
Enjoy.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
if you're low budget this is the place to be. you will learn all kinds of ideas and can make a lot from things just laying around. you're haunt will step up this year. welcome aboard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts