Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm Steff. I'm a longtime Halloween nut who's stoked the holiday is beginning to get popular in my country (New Zealand). I'm the webmistress of Wedding Skulls (link's in my sig) a blog for coupls planning Halloween, Gothic, Steampunk and other alternative weddings. My husband and I got married last halloween at a haunted mental asylum. We're big fans of the macabre!

Looking forward to sharing neat Halloween discussions with y'all :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome Wedding Skulls! Congrats on getting married =) There are a lot of Halloween brides on here =) I wasn't married on Halloween, I got married on Oct. 27th of 2007, but I did have pumpkins at my reception =) I can't wait to check out your blog =)

Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum Wedding Skulls! wow you're just the person I need to chat with. Alternative wedding you say, sweet! I'm trying to plan our Wedding, I'm wanting to have an elegant Gothic-Victorian wedding that has a slight Macabre twist to it. I'll explain more another time perhaps.
Glad you joined us, you'll meet many delightfully wicked spirits around here with amazing talent. Look forward to getting to know you. Feel free to post your link on my wall & I'll be sure to check it out later.:)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Steff
Welcome from England!!

If you're used to running around in haunted loony bins, you should feel at home here on HF!!

Enjoy!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i'd like to teach the world to haunt, in perfect macrabre. with wedding bells, and spooky cells, and creepy maids all in a row. welcome to the forum. the closest i've been to a halloween wedding was one announce in the paper that was close by. it was in costume, so if i hadn't of had to work that night i would have donned a costume and crashed it.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Welcome. You got married in a haunted mental asylum? That's very original, as well as incredibly cool:cool: Congrats.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts