Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just giving out a shout. Have been here a while but I haven't posted. Lots to read and I'll never post if I wait to wade through it all.

I'm a home haunter, Halloween party hostess, Halloween retailer and host of The Mad Lab. Guilty of having too many projects and ideas and not always getting it all done.

Anyway - great site!

Marsha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. Now - who do I complain to for making my Halloween to-do list even longer. I've been reading tutorials here off and on all day.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RS - the next contest kicks off Sunday. I've got the SEI pinned down to two items. Trying to decide if I should make it hard or be nice.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
and the sad thing is, so many ideas and so little time. even though we have months yet. most of us will start cramming to close, and not get everything done. then comes the feeble, next year i will. hahaha
welcome

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome the the Forum!
And I understand the guilt about too many projects--my budget and abilities never seem to match my enthusiasm. I usually get about one third of the way through a new project when I find myself in one of those "we're gonna need a bigger boat" moments.:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome the the Forum!
And I understand the guilt about too many projects--my budget and abilities never seem to match my enthusiasm. I usually get about one third of the way through a new project when I find myself in one of those "we're gonna need a bigger boat" moments.:)
Ah! "we're gonna need a bigger boat" - that's a great analogy!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts