Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum account is for myself (my name is Kevin), and my business Eerie Effects. I have been a long time haunter and prop maker, and just recently decided to attempt to make my hobby into an occupation. Last year was our first year in business and we had some mild success, nearly broke even which is good during the first year of any small business. This year we are looking to capitalize on our growth from last year and hit our mark in 2015 with a nice return.

I'm not taking out any loans for EEFX, and plan on doing a small start-up model that is self funded. I had to do an undergrad exit dissertation on small business start-ups without using loans, so I'm getting to put my experience to test.

Back when I started this business, I made a EEFX account on here and since then I have closed the email address I used to create it, so there was no way for me to reset my password. So I had to make a new account.

I used to work for Howl-O-Scream in Tampa and did some set design and acting for 6 years. My plan is to become a mid-sized local prop shop with a warehouse storefront, and expand into seasonal haunts around the Central and North Florida area.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning from y'all and sharing some of my tricks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts