Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO everyone! A friend recommended this site, you may know him as Creepy Crawler. I want to thank him. This is the best site ever!!!!! Since i've found this site i have been on every day. There is so much here to see and learn. Everyone here is so talented! I think I will be busy for years trying to do some of the things that are posted. Of course I want to make one of everything. My husband says if we had a dollar for every time I look for things online for Halloween things we'd be rich, but I can't help myself, which is why I picked Halloween Junkie as my name. It says it all. Well just wanted to say Hi and that I so EXCITED to be a part of this huge family of Halloween Junkies!
Some place I finally fit right in. Thank you for letting me be a part of this.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I been called a junkie before, but not a halloween junkie, damn them drugs," I dont like the drugs, but the drugs like me " (thats a Marilyn Manson song, for those who dont know)...Anyway...Welcome..If you need any help on anything.......dont ask me, I dont know crap, but there are some talented people here, I just havent found any yet... I am kidding you...bout the drugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the talented people of course, dont anyone write me hate messages, takes me hours to delete them.

·
Registered
354 Posts
HELLO everyone! A friend recommended this site, you may know him as Creepy Crawler. I want to thank him. This is the best site ever!!!!! Since i've found this site i have been on every day. There is so much here to see and learn. Everyone here is so talented! I think I will be busy for years trying to do some of the things that are posted. Of course I want to make one of everything. My husband says if we had a dollar for every time I look for things online for Halloween things we'd be rich, but I can't help myself, which is why I picked Halloween Junkie as my name. It says it all. Well just wanted to say Hi and that I so EXCITED to be a part of this huge family of Halloween Junkies!
Some place I finally fit right in. Thank you for letting me be a part of this.
Welcome, this site really is a great hub for inspiration.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
HI HJ.
Welcome to the nut-house!
Glad to hear you're getting some inspiration from the forum.

jump in, get posting and enjoy!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Any friend of Creepy's is a friend of mine too! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.