Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member living in the mountains of North Carolina experiencing serious Halloween withdrawal. I've always seen and heard about the different forums online, but have just recently started getting serious about building props. Came here for some inspiration and to find a community as crazy as I am.

I am 24, and have been running a haunted trail with my father for 13 years. We started small, but have grown in our small neighborhood to some local fame. We're not fancy, we don't really have any animated props, or have a large budget by any means. But we have a love for Halloween, and for creating a fun, scary environment for our neighborhood.

I've been really interested in 'upcycling' - taking trash, junk, and old items and building them into quality props and sets. The past 3 years we have really invested in a story/theme for our trail. I am getting more serious about Halloween, and feel the obsession starting to set in!

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
You sound like a serious haunter Diug! Welcome to the best Halloween forum on the Net. ������

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hello from the triangle of NC... What part of the mountains are you in? My family has a house in Blowing Rock. It's my 2nd home.

Welcome...

PS: If you use Facebook, I have a group page for haunters in and around the triangle. You're welcome to join. Just search for Halloween Haunters of the Triangle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts