Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to say Hi. I never realized until this Halloween, what a massive Halloween / Haunt community there is online and it is extremely exciting to me. The more I research and discover the more I feel like I am tumbling further down into a rabbit hole.

I have lurked the Halloween Forum quite a bit this year for info and advice this Halloween (2013). I did a small yard scene this year and had a blast doing it so I am researching doing something much more elaborate for next year! I have a background in Art, Graphic Arts and IT so I tend to lean toward detailed indoor props and computer driven effects (projection, living portraits, wireless audio, etc.)

I have a pretty extensive plan for 2014 and hopefully I can manage my projects and time accordingly to get them all done. Glad to be here guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Great to see you , welcome to the forum from Merry Olde England , looking forward to your haunt next year and with your expertise maybe a little help and advice with projection use , have fun and enjoy the forum , its a fantastic community .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome! I tried to reply to 2 private messages people sent but I think I might not have enough posts to do so yet. I am excited to be here and am more than happy to share any info I have on anything I post. Looking forward to some fun projects in the next few months!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts