Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Found this site while searching for ideas for my upcoming Halloween wedding, and finding it helpful and an utterly fantastic resource for my favourite day of the year!

Any ideas and/or suggestions to make my costume party wedding spectacular would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
179 Posts
You are definately in the right place for ideas :) You got to do some sort of horror theme dance! Something like but BETTER than the thriller wedding dance that is on youtube. Good luck & remember to post some pics after the big day

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

We'll be doing the Time Warp, the Monster Mash and Thriller, but beyond that, I'm fairly stumped as far as entertainment goes!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Western Canada as in Vancouver area? If you are going to have waiters/waitresses/servers, I think it would be great if they could get into costume as well.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello and welcome. Suggestion for your wedding...wait until next year or the next.lol Just kidding. I love being married. Just ask my wife. Someone suggested that you could have your waiters/waitresses/servers in costume. Zombies would be great.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Best suggestion is use the search feature here for 'wedding', I know there's been a few threads on the topic over the years!

ps- don't forget to post pictures for us!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts