Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Many of you already know me. Ghost Host. For anybody else who does not knows me, well, here I introduce myself: I Love doing Haunted Houses, and decorating for halloween. I did some halloween paintings last year, and some other props. I love Disneyland's Haunted Mansion, and I like the victorian style props and Haunts. I have used Gemmy props for my Haunts, and this year I'm looking for "dead eye drake" and "Donna the dead". I HAD found Donna the dead, in Spirit Halloween, but now it's out of stock. She's nowhere to be ound, so, I would really appreciate "Donna the Dead" information, and "Dead Eye Drake" information. Many people have helped me, and they still can not find them. I love to talk, so you can always post in my Profile, I check it everyday, usually in the night. So thank you all, and, if you'd like to know why am I named "GhostHost999" you can check it in my profile. Thank you all. THis is an excellent forum.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hi ghost host. glad to see you and yes, we have already met. i want to say what a nice young man you are and i enjoy our chats. good luck on dead eye drake and donna of the dead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts