Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, my name is Tatiana (Irish Faerie Queen of the Seelie Court, of the Daoine Sidhe, decendants of the Tuatha de Danan). I am from Ireland, where Hallowe'en was first introduced. I hope we can all get to know each other and have some brain storming sessions and some laughs along the way. I heard of this site through the admin of my own forum, and decided (after taking a sneaky peek yesterday) to sign up! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go raibh maith agat, maleficent! Conas atá tú?

Thank you Garthgoyle and Bloodhound, for the welcome, I'm sure I'll fit right in here...I'm a big fan of Hallowe'en!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome! :]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol Glyphen!

I will share any original ideas I have with you guys..although looking through some of the tutorials etc., it seems I am a total novice compared to you guys!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome! Ireland is so beautiful. Can't wait to see the Irish way of Halloween.

I have to say, Hallowe'en is a bigger thing in the States now than it is over here...but needless to say, there are a few diehard Hallowe'en enthusiasts like myself to try to keep it going!
There are very few traditions surrounding the holiday still alive here nowadays, which is sad..and I'd wager that the youth of today has forgotten most of them anyway...like the meanings of the items you find in the báir ín breac, and peeling an apple in one go to divine the initial of your future husband/wife.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts