Halloween Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,819 Posts
hello Parkerart, welcome to the forum! hope you are feeling better after all your health issues, just jump in , check out the forum, it's good for lowering stress, which can only help!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Now thats the way to introduce yourself:) Welcome darling so glad you found your way here! Look foward to seeing what you have to share with us:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks

hello Parkerart, welcome to the forum! hope you are feeling better after all your health issues, just jump in , check out the forum, it's good for lowering stress, which can only help!
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still trying to figure out how navigate around here, but everyone I meet seems very inspired. It's enervating.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanx

Now thats the way to introduce yourself:) Welcome darling so glad you found your way here! Look foward to seeing what you have to share with us:)
Thanks for the welcoming! I love your albums. I'll be putting in some work on my albums hopefully, spring break is coming up!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
630 Posts
Well, it's about time we got another Harvey around here, I was beginning to feel a little conspicuous..:D
Welcome to the graveyard!
From
~Harvey 'partsman' Allard~

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi Harvey

Well, it's about time we got another Harvey around here, I was beginning to feel a little conspicuous..:D
Welcome to the graveyard!
From
~Harvey 'partsman' Allard~

It is a rare name. I got mine from my adoptive grandfather (who in reality was my mother's mother's first cousin- but his wife kind of adopted my father, and since both of my 'real'grandfathers were dead, well, he's my grandad...)

There was another Harvey at collage who was also an art major (like me). When I met my wife, I was too shy to really talk to her, so I told a mutual friend of ours to tell her I thought she was hot, and she thought it was the other Harvey & stayed very confused as to why I was stalking her...

Anyway...

Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yes, a very rare name, outside of my family, your the only other Harvey I know, I got mine from my father and he from his father, so I'm the III in my family.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hi Harvey

Yes, a very rare name, outside of my family, your the only other Harvey I know, I got mine from my father and he from his father, so I'm the III in my family.
The only other Harveys I know are a research doctor who studies migraines and an old man who was our nieghbor when I was little, down the street in La Mesa CA. His wife was named Marge and they had a son who was a ham radio buff. His radio was in a camper trailer that stayed parked out in front of their house (He may have LIVED in there for all I know) & the radio antennae was the highest in the neighborhood.

Ther is another Harvey Parker on-line who is a doctor or a psychologist or something, but he doesn't make Halloween art...

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you made it through your heart attack and all is well! You must post pictures of this Victorian, I am very interested!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thanks

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you made it through your heart attack and all is well! You must post pictures of this Victorian, I am very interested!
I'll try to dig through my photos & see what I've got to show. It has looked better than it does today. The ice storm we went through in January really messed up the trees and the yard. I'll be glad when everything blooms again...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts