Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Tom, and I have been into Halloween haunts since I was a kid over 35 years ago. I've participated in a few, and have even hosted horror-themed live action roleplaying games based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft.

I will definitely be seeking advice for my own haunt in the future, and I look forward to talking with you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, gents!

Kouts, eh? Just moved to Wheatfield from Hobart! I'm going to have to stop by to see your haunt around Halloween!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great! If you are interested in the kind of stuff we do our facebook page is below all my posts. It has our haunt's story in the about section and pics and vids of past years. Would love to see what others in the area are doing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just liked the page! Will you only be up and running on Halloween, or will I be able to come by a day or two earlier to check it out?

·
Registered
328 Posts
For most years we have usually only gotten everything up on Halloween. Weather is usually evil up until the day before. At least the past 2 years. We're trying to get more stuff up beforehand but everything won't be out until the day of. Hoping to have a good amount of it up early though. I know I plan on putting the pumpkin Lord out sometime in the beginning of October.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Howdy and Welcome,

I belong to a large group of home haunters that focuses on group builds (and having fun during of course).

Check us out if you are interested : http://www.chicagohauntbuilders.com/

We don't use that forum much but mostly hang out on the Yahoo Groups : search for ChicagoHauntBuilders

Please contact me if you are interested and need any more information. Quite a few of our members are also on here of course.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum..
I'm planning a Cthulu themed haunt for 2015, so look forward to being able to get some tips and ideas from you along the way..

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
retrohal
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing