Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

I'm so glad I came across this forum because I am obsessed with halloween. I live in a small village on the west coast of Ireland and have yet to find someone who is as passionate about halloween as I am. I love decorating our family home but I don't have a large variety of decorations because i'm a student :(

I love horrors, carving pumpkins, decorating the house with creepy decorations....I love it all haha

I really want to go on a ghost hunting night soon but none of my friends are interested and I don't want to go alone. Lose, Lose situation lol

My dream is to travel around the USA visiting haunted houses/places.

I wish I lived somewhere that went all out for halloween. From online research, I have discovered that haunted houses (complete with people in scary costumes that will try to terrify you) are set up for halloween in the US. How amazing is that!?

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm glad I have found you all :) :D

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey, welcome xxcatlyxx!

Ireland! We hope to get to Ireland some day - so beautiful! And it's kinda ground zero for Halloween, isn't it?

Sorry to hear you don't have any friends nearby who want to partake in the spookiness, but you'll find lots of kindred spirits here. Lots of nourishment for the Halloween soul. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts