Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Angel and I wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone and to say that I accidently came across this forum while google searching for halloween part ideas and think it's one of the coolest websites out there. I've spent days on here just lurking and reading almost every post, forgetting all about signing up or giving my intro!

Anyway, you've all given me so many killer ideas and i have to say thank you to all of you, this place is super. I'm over this years Entertainment committee for our annual Witches Ball and Masquerade Part, and hoping this will be the year to exceed on all of it. We're having over 400 people with so much going on and still so much left to do, but thanks to this group of giving people, I think we can actually pull it off!

Well, off to read some more and post our Charty event in the right section. :)

Angel

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
Welcome to our modest home! :D And good luck with your preparation for your Witches Ball and Masquerade Party!! The mere fact that you're doing this much research for ideas speaks volumes and I'm sure it will be the best one yet. ;)

Don't be shy to start a new thread with any/all the questions you have. We've got some brilliant and creative people on this forum and all are very willing to lend a hand. :cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you, Scarecrow. You know, I was thinking in the beginning that I'd give it my best shot this year and probably hand it to someone else next year, but I've really had a blast with it. I've definitely learned a lot through trail and error and there's been a lot of setbacks, including hurricane Ike, but I'll take all that new knowledge with me and use it to my advantage when planning the next years Ball, which will be even better than this year. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts