Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning boys and ghouls! I'm happy to have finally gotten around to joining a forum for fellow haunters and creepy folk. Halloween has been a large part of my life ( though when I was young it was planning my costume for a whole year) Fast forward quite a ways and I got adopted as a teenager and luckily got to move into a large 1800's house with a large yard. With my corruption of my new family ( they only decorated for Christmas) in 2007 the Bath House Haunt was born. It started with a small patio display and has moved to a full walk through yard display with a large walk through witch's kitchen/ supply shop tent where people get candy. It expands every year with more friends volunteering their Halloween night to give kids the frights we used to get when we were young and it didn't cost a thing.

During the rest of the year I work as a Mermaid for hire and doing this job or that job. (My tail is almost always on display for Halloween in one way or another and I was also a mermaid being butchered in 2014 for a large Halloween attraction.) I spend a lot of time building props and collecting obscure things, most of which also get toted out to be displayed. Make up, random adventures and a lot of different kinds of festivals make up my life. I look forward to learning awesome things from you guys and maybe even trading any helpful knowledge I might have! Feel free to dig through my albums and see what I'm about ^_^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts