Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My name is Lauryn and I'm from London, or a tiny town called Hampstead that was swallowed up by the monstrous Metropolis a century ago.

Halloween has ALWAYS been an obsession of mine and I am very grateful to have lived somewhere full of American families that celebrate it in style, my road is becoming Trick or Treat central for the local (and not so local) kids, we have around 500 kids visit us each Halloween! And it's getting even more popular every year!

I can't wait to join in with the Ween discussion with you guys, It's so nice to feel surrounded with like-minded people :)
I also run a small, free Ghost Walk of my local area, as it dates back to the Doomsday book, there's a LOT of history around here, if any of you guys find yourselves in this neck of the woods, let me know and I can take you on a tour :)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Sounds sure as if somebody is doing it right! Ghost Walk,Historical settings,it doesn't get any better!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hi Lauryn - welcome to the forum from a Northern England member. You sound like you have a little piece of the USA there in Hampstead - lucky you - a captive audience!

DB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts