Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Halloween friends!

How excited I am to have found a forum complete with not only a number of like-minded individuals who share and appreciate the same passion I have for Halloween but one full of creativity, open-mindedness, and some truly worthwhile information and ideas.

There really are no words to describe the insatiable love that I have for Halloween. It's an obsession, a driving force, an inspiration, a need. For the past week or so I have been lurking on the forum reading people's posts, soaking up some great ideas while simultaneously going broke hunting for similar treats and goodies I have come across on the "Share your purchases" page! Like many of you, I honor, appreciate, and to some degree, celebrate Halloween on a daily basis. I have so thoroughly enjoyed reading the forum over the past week that I finally decided that it would probably be wise to join in on the fun. I am so eager to further discover how all of you celebrate this glorious holiday; especially in places outside of the United States. I have many photos and information I intend to share within the coming weeks before Halloween and I only hope that you can enjoy my tricks and treats as much as I have enjoyed all of yours!

"Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble."

Long Live Halloween!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well hello IceZombie. Welcome to you as well. I'm happy to know there's a kindred Halloween spirit so close by...and on this site!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts