Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just found this forum, and I think I'm going to enjoy taking part. I have a love for older horror movies(Night of the Living Dead, The Invisble Man), as well as B-movies.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM , i love the old films too , give NIGHT OF THE DEMON or as it was released in the U.S. CURSE OF THE DEMON a go released in 1957 , starring DANA ANDREWS amongst others its my personal favorite , HAPPY HALLOWEEN from the U.K.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will definitely check out that movie. There's just something about the older shows that I really like. Another favourite is the original "The Fly". I have the box set.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Me too the fly is one of my favorites but then i am a huge Vincent Price fan as well , House on Haunted Hill another favorite , the voice of the fly crying " help me help me " still gives me the creeps and i had nightmares from it as a kid lol , another great ghost story is THE UNINVITED with Ray Milland , bit slow by today's standards but great ghost story , be really interested too know what you think of Night Of The Demon [ Curse Of The Demon U.S. name ] , let me know what you think once you watched it i reckon it will be one of your favorites .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts