Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I kind of did this backwards. I've already asked a question and started receiving very helpful suggestions.

I never thought a simple idea for a display would lead me to spending hours combing through pages of posts.

Thanks to everyone who ask and answer the questions that I could never think of. You all make the grand ideas seem attainable. I only hope that I am able to contribute something in return.

Hopefully my wife can tolerate my obsession.:rolleyes:

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Oh yeah, that's just the beginning. Before you know it you'll be telling yourself to move away from the computer, stop planning and start building! Darn it!!! (the particular stage I'm at currently) ;)

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
right okay you are excited, I see that. firstly calm down, take a deep breath. Okay feeling better? good.

Now welcome to this forum, just watch out for dave the giraffe, he takes like half an hour to swallow. So what is your interest in wild animals?

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
oh, that's us alright, we just kind of set the bait [halloween], and then wrap you in our web. we'll even be in your daydreams. what should i start on next

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
It don't matter which way round you do it...as long as you're doing it.

·
Registered
81 Posts

Greetings and Salutations!!!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Many people don't bother with intro's at all :0)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts