Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A cold hello from me -

Germany needs development support with regard to Halloween issues.

Yes, I know we are taking up - see the famous parties at "Burg Frankenstein".

But I live in the North of the country and the uptake is slow.
I am less into of the horror aspects, but I do like my chuckles over fun scary and witchy bits.

I am working on my paper mache witch hats at the moment, have several Halloween things sewn and quilted, "crafted" mini-mummies and my sister crochet'ed some eyeballs for me last year.
I am about to make some more black potion bottles and I am so intrigued by the small size halloween dioramas I see on the internet, that I will try something in that are as well.

So I am looking for ideas and support where to find materials here in Europe as the usual buy in shops is not as multi-facetted and price wise attractive as in the US.

Yours
Roaring...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Roaring Rike,
I am a newbie as well, I am from Wisconsin I have a huge passion for Halloween and its exciting to see this site !

Nice to meet you, keep in touch !

Zombie Baby aka Nicole

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I don't remember seeing any members here from Germany before. We do have quite a few members from Europe and many have trouble finding Halloween decorations and ornaments, although I think it's slowly improving in a lot of areas.

There's lots of great ideas here for building things from basic materials, but it's nice being able to buy some things too.

Good for you for trying to grow the Halloween spirit there - hope it's the start of something big! :) And I hope someone here can give you some suggestions on where to find Halloween things in Germany.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts