Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Kevin Karstens...

I run 'Karstens Creations', an online graphics/illustration biz.

I have had my stuff published in Rue Morgue, UK Toy Collectors, Cracked and Doctor Who Magazine and I have been fortunate enough to received glowing reviews of my art and animation from the writers/staff of 'Family Guy' and Doc Hammer (The Venture Bros)...Halloween has ALWAYS been my fave time of year, and this year I am attempting to do something I've wanted to do for over 30 years...I am marketing a new division of Karstens Creations, called 'Mutual Attractions'...our first them is to be a haunted asylum, but MA is so much more than that...;)

I am here to post in hopes that I can locate some assistance/advice regarding the haunted theme...tho I have created animated Halloween 'events' since I was about 11 which featured multiple scenes the visitors were pushed through in a cart/wagon (picture Disneyland's Haunted Mansion if created and run by pre-teens) I haven't had a place to do anything like that again since I was about 15 or so (apartments, no yards or garages, LOL...)

Mutual Attractions is a concept I came up with that would allow an attraction's THEME to change (interiors, etc) on a whim...and I am trying to find interested parties...so I figured the best way to do so would be to create a MINI version of the attraction myself, kind of like they do for all the Disneyland rides...

[video=dailymotion;xss3q2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xss3q2_haunted-mansion-miniatures_tech[/video]

...to this end, I am building several working miniatures I can videotape in high def, just like you see in the video above here...all my concepts and production art for 'The Bedform Asylum' attraction can be seen here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mutual-Attractions/376039065797738

I hope to make many friends here and locate some that can offer assistance...this should be a helluva lot of fun...:D

HAPPY HAUNTS, ALL and thanks for readin' my rather bloated intro...

-K

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WELCOME..Interesting!
Thanks...;)

I hope others here find it interesting as well...oh, I posted this vid in another thread, so technically I hope it's not regarded as 'cross posting', as I hate that kinda thing, but you may find it 'interesting' as well...it's a conceptual trailer I created to promote the MA's first theme 'Spectre Seekers: Bedford Asylum'...

Thanks again!

-K

1 - 11 of 11 Posts