Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All

Wolflock here. Professional Bizarre Magician and Escapologist. Still new to a lot of Halloween stuff compared to you guys and will ask for a lot of advice. But I have done a considerable amount of Halloween decor, horror makeup and enough bizarre shows to enjoy what you all have to offer here and hopefully I can give a bit of help illusion wise to benefit others here.. :) I think I will be spending a lot of time on here. And thank you drkreepy1 for your vids on youtube, it is through you that I am here. :)

Regards
Wolflock

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Wolflock.
Welcome to the asylum........

You'll never escape from here.:):)

Have you ever seen or worked with the Jim Rose Circus of Horrors? I've managed to see them once over here in the UK....Bloody good entertainment.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome Wolflock, A Bizzarre Magician and Escapologist sounds like a delightful carrer to have wow. As you can see we're glad you joined our little family, I look forward to chatting with you and seing some pictures of your Halloween decor and Make-up. So pull up a tombstone and make yourself at home:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the Grueling welcomes. :)

As for the Illusion box Being Created. I take it you are wanting the effect of a Half a person who can still communicate with everyone? Almost like the severed head routine used by many magicians? Or are you wanting a different effect?
Are you wanting it to be mobile or stationary? And how close up are you wanting people to be able to get to the whole thing? I will unfortunately need a few more details before I can help.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
awwe, glad to meet you. that is going to be hopefully the basis for my haunt this year. wanted to do it last year but unfortunatly all my haunters escaped. mystical, magical madness will be my theme. open to all suggestions

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling we are thrilled to have you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts