Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!!! I'm so happy to be here! I love Halloween and everything Halloween...and this October 31st, 2009 I am having a costume party...with a surprise wedding attached!

I've already found so much stuff on here....You ALL have some FANTASTIC ideas. I can't wait to incorporate them!!!!!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum LadyB.
A surprise wedding at Halloween sounds cool.

Have to ask though...is your future husband not aware that he's getting married?:D

If he isn't, please be sure to take lots of photo's to post on the forum for general hilarity purposes..:eek::D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should have planned a surprise wedding and not told my fiance'...That would have been a RIOT!!! But, he was all for a surprise, for everyone else!! And yes, it will be a real wedding...we even have a friend who is officiating...who wants to dress in costume. Maybe rolling him down in a coffin idea...hmmmm.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,530 Posts
Have to ask though...is your future husband not aware that he's getting married?:D

If he isn't, please be sure to take lots of photo's to post on the forum for general hilarity purposes..:eek::D:D
LMFAO Baron!!!! I just had to post here to say I appreciate the humor of this comment!! :D:D:D I can't believe no one has acknowledged before me.

LadyBeware, welcome to the nuttiest family on the forum.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome to your family darling glad you could join us!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts