Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Gramzie
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings ghouls and scaryfiends!!!

My husband and I have a huge halloween party every year.. this will be our 6th year.. We also were married on the 31st.. we have gotten lucky at buying props and have made a few.. looking to put to gether more .. found this site and so far there are many many wonderfull ideas ... looking forward to meeting and picking all of your brains

Whichypoo

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome, your a day late and a dollar short, all the brains around here have been picked, we are all zombies now, and we are coming for your brains NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gramzie
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to thank you for the greets... but theres no brains to eats.. only drool for the ghouls !!!!!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Just wanted to thank you for the greets... but theres no brains to eats.. only drool for the ghouls !!!!!
Funny you say that, I been told, that I am so dead sexy that I make the ghouls drool. Ok, I just made that up, but, I think I would make a few ghouls drool, ghouls arent really that picky afterall.

·
Gramzie
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cackles .. ahhhh wristslitter my zombies are fighting me for the keyboard.. you should have seen them shuffeling over here the moment I read that you were dead sexy!!.. ..HEY back off harry.. you too fred!!!... ack they drooled all over the keys.. dang just when you get a little time alone.. the zombies have to ruine the party...

Back!!! fred... Back!!! harry ....Back to Your closet or I'll let the rats out!!!

Talk to you later wristslitter!!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
cackles .. ahhhh wristslitter my zombies are fighting me for the keyboard.. you should have seen them shuffeling over here the moment I read that you were dead sexy!!.. ..HEY back off harry.. you too fred!!!... ack they drooled all over the keys.. dang just when you get a little time alone.. the zombies have to ruine the party...

Back!!! fred... Back!!! harry ....Back to Your closet or I'll let the rats out!!!

Talk to you later wristslitter!!!
Hahaha Good one whichy! I like you already :) Welcome to the forum.
Where you from?

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.

Please don't mind Wristslitter too much..he gets very excitable around new faces. He looks on them rather like a blank canvas..

Welcome to the asylum.

·
Gramzie
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Greetings Stick.. Maleficent... Screaming Scarecrow... NOWHINING ..Creepycathy...Bethene...Garthgoyle ..MsMeeple..Wristslitter... and Baron Samedi..LOL you know thems zombies no brains and can't see past there noses (ummm if they got any).. Its nice meeting you All and love to have fiends to talk to with like minds or would you say mushy gooey minds..

·
Gramzie
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Greetings.

Please don't mind Wristslitter too much..he gets very excitable around new faces. He looks on them rather like a blank canvas..

Welcome to the asylum.

Baron Samedi have I happened upon wonders of wonders the Baron of Nightmare and Atomsphere?? Thank you for the padded cell.. was wondering what I could beat my head upon since halloween is almost here .. and I am so far behind!!!

·
Gramzie
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zombie Join Date: Jul 2009

Welcome! My sister and I have been throwing Halloween parties for the last 5-6 years now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be our 6th year also.. they seem to get bigger and bigger.. but this whichypoo keeps up ( ya know it helps when you can float on a broom... snickers)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts