Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !!

New to the forum, but I've been a huge Halloween fan for the past 40 years.

I live in a small town between Nashville and Knoxville TN. I don't even want to think about how much money that I have, and keep, spending on this fun holiday. (But man, is it ever worth it !) :cool:

For those of you familiar with Star Wars, I'm also a member of the 501st. Stormtrooper legion, with a full Stormtrooper, Tiefighter pilot costume, and working on an Imperial officer's suit for my wife. And even at my age, I'm a hardcore online video gamer in my spare time.

I ran my own graphic art business on Music Row, and thought I knew talent when I saw it, but you guys literally blow me away !!! You guys are awesome !!!

All hail the Empire, and Happy Halloween!!

Deslock.

P.S. Thanks Dr. Kreepy for the heads up for this forum on your youtube videos, this place is teh ROXXORS !!! :D

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Hi and welcome to the forum!

:D

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Frankie's Girl.

I'm just simply amazed at the level of talent here. I've done yard haunts for years, and had no idea some place on the net existed like this.

I was checking out youtube videos for ideas and was directed here. And I must say, I'm simply stunned. This website is amazing!

I've already got so many ideas from here ! If only I'd found this place before. I've been doing it all alone for years.

Registered
Greeting to the 501 down in Tennessee! I just picked up their pamphlet last week at FanExpo in Toronto- know some people who'd love that- their costumes were amazing. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts