Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to Halloween 2009.

My family hosts a local haunt for the neighbourhood families in our small town. It started out as a way for my children to meet other kids when we first moved to our area 15 years ago. Now my kids are part of the haunt and we have moved to my sisters property in town. Hoping that this year will be as always "our best year ever".

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with this year's haunt!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello and welcome. Have you got any pics of your haunt and if so, why are you making us wait to see them. Is this some devious way to torture your new friends?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Looking forward to Halloween 2009.

My family hosts a local haunt for the neighbourhood families in our small town. It started out as a way for my children to meet other kids when we first moved to our area 15 years ago. Now my kids are part of the haunt and we have moved to my sisters property in town. Hoping that this year will be as always "our best year ever".
Hi, I am from Ontario too, I did not start this halloween stuff until I had kids, now they are grown and still get excited when I do a halloween haunt/party. Love to make things and set up themes, everyone can't wait to see what I am up to each year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts